Part two of your questions for Amy and Michelle, who dig into Scripture to see what God’s Word says about life, home, family and relationships – not only with other Christians but with a world that desperately needs a Savior.
In this episode, we’re glad you asked:
- What is your advice to a wife/mom who is spiritually more mature than her husband?
- Do you happen to have a teaching on the book of Job?
- Could you touch on the book “redeeming love” being made into a movie?
- How as a disabled stay at home mom can I be more of a servant of God?
- I am divorced because of abuse, am I still able to go to heaven?
- What does forgiveness really mean biblically?
- At my weekly Bible study we watch a video sermon with no follow up questions, comments or discussion. Thoughts?
- What are your thoughts regarding the teachings of Douglas Wilson?
Twisted Complementarianism – A Word Fitly Spoken Podcast
Women Preaching?– A Word Fitly Spoken Podcast
Why is submission so scary?– A Word Fitly Spoken Podcast
Lisa Harper– Michelle Lesley- Discipleship for Christian Women
More on our website, A Word Fitly Spoken
Thank you, bless you and Walk Worthy!