It’s another interesting episode of “Glad You Asked,” a chance for you to ask us questions about where we stand on theological issues. Amy and Michelle believe the Bible – what God’s true, breathed-out Word says – trumps any opinions we may have!
In this episode we cover:
- How should a christian wife respond when her husband abandons her?
- What is biblical femininity (not womanhood)?
- How can new Christians be equipped to train up their children?
- What to do when church members block you on social media?
- If a church’s worship team leads in songs from Bethel or Hillsong, etc., is that grounds for looking for a different church?
- I was recently diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder. Is this just sin?